For details about privacy protections for online credit card processing with Square, please review the HIPAA Business Associate Agreement which governs the obligations both of Square and myself regarding Protected Health Information (PHI).
I remain deeply committed to serving those in a broad range of economic circumstances. Therefore, I do offer limited reduced-fee slots in my practice.
While I do not currently accept insurance, I can provide you with a monthly invoice of services that can be submitted to your insurance provider. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is the benefit for out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am also happy to recommend Better, an app to help you make out-of-network insurance reimbursement claims quick and easy.